In this adventure they travel back to the seventeenth century and learn about the English civil war. They meet a drummer boy called Harry who accompanies them on their adventure. They get involved in the fighting between the Round heads and the Royalists at Wigan Parish Church and make their escape through the cellars. They help transport a cannon to the Royalists in Wigan town centre and attend a ball for Prince Rupert. They escort a Lady to safety to Brynne Hall and finally make their way through a tunnel to safety before being whisked back to the twenty first century and home once more.
- Copyright: Mary Gonzalez & Joan Brickley (Standard Copyright Licence)
- Published: 05 September 2011
- Binding:Perfect-bound Paperback
- Interior Ink:Black & white
- Weight:0.28 kg
- Dimensions (centimetres):15.6 wide x 23.39 tall
- Ships in 3–5 business days