Once again, we meet Jessica and Matthew, from the “That Was Stories”, and their magic doll, Miranda. This time, Miranda, with a wave of her magic fan, takes the children back in time to Bryn, on the outskirts of Ashton -in- Makerfield, Lancashire,a place, known in the past, for its coal mines. Having met a Welsh family who have come to live there, at the turn of the twentieth century, they experience life as it was working at the mine head and have an adventure on the local canal with two of the local barge men.
- Copyright: Mary Gonzalez & Joan Brickley (Standard Copyright Licence)
- Published: 29 december 2012
- Binding:Perfect-bound Paperback
- Interior Ink:Black & white
- Weight:0.34 kg
- Dimensions (centimetres):15.6 wide x 23.39 tall
- Ships in 3–5 business days